As i didn’t want to buy a model just to wreck it i decided to make one as good as i could. i made the upper and lower hull from 1.5 and 1mm card and marked all the axle stations, then made axles from all stuff i had, tube and elbows.
All other parts were made from the usual stuff card, rod and strip. I had some henglong wheels and track from a previous project and used some here, a resin cupola from the spares box.
The whole lot was painted in red primer and then fixed down to a piece of MDF board, a fence was made from balsa wood and U.S. figure made up from various parts.
I then covered it in hair spray and sprinkled it with baking powder.